Other, Personal - Written by Entropy on Thursday, May 28, 2009 13:53 - 4 Comments
Vegas Observations — Girls on Vacation
I’m almost halfway through my two-week Vegas trip and I’ve gone out every night so far. It’s been really fun, with some nights going to 5AM. I’ve only drank one night, otherwise there’d be no way I’d be able to keep up this pace. I plan on going out every night while I’m here. A few observations:
- You’d think that Vegas, being a Mecca for hot girls on vacation, would be a clusterfuck (in the best sense). Girls on vacation, they’re in Vegas, having fun, doing crazy shit. Well, it actually usually doesn’t work out that way. As far as I can tell, 50+% of the girls here on vacation are here with either their boyfriend or parents. Those who aren’t are usually here with only 13 of their closest girlfriends, oh, and they’re sharing two hotel rooms. The logistics are actually pretty frustrating.
- The flip side of it is that they ARE on vacation so they are more prone to doing some fun crazy stuff. This town actually has horrible logistics but it’s made up by the fact you can sarge until 5AM 7 nights a week and it’s easy to pump buying temperature because… well, because it’s Vegas.
- I stayed with Adonis from CharmingRogue.com for a few days and have been hanging with him a great deal. He’s a local and it’s really interesting seeing this town from the local’s vantage-point. It’s completely different. The Strip becomes a minor side-show. In fact, I could actually see myself living her for a few months. Rent and expenses are cheap as hell. Weather is great year round. And you can go out 7 nights a week. Also, because the tourist industry is so big here, locals kind of have this “us vs them” mentality and you get treated differently at clubs if you’re perceived as a local. I think recognizing that there’s reality outside of the strip has also helped me pace myself and not get burnt out within 3-4 days like most people do out here.
- Speaking of locals, local girls seem to be really easy. I suppose it’s living their entire life in an environment of sex, gambling and partying. Also, like 90% of them work as cocktail waitresses, models, dancers or strippers. So if you want to be one of those “elite” PUA’s who only dates models, strippers, dancers or waitresses, just live in Vegas. You can’t go wrong.
- Adonis has the hook-ups with this club called XS here. It’s in the Wynn and it’s probably the sickest club I’ve ever seen or been in. $50 cover, $20 drinks, and the line to get in was literally over 1,000 people long. The girl to guy ratio was probably about 3-to-1 and almost all the girls were hot. It was ridiculous. I felt like I was in a scene from Entourage. Paul Pierce and some Boston Celtics were there. Not to mention the ambience and amenities (half of it was outdoor with a courtyard and a pool) were posh as fuck. Nicer than any Miami or Hollywood club I’ve been and makes the “high end” clubs in Boston look like a fucking joke. Supposedly XS is the “hot spot” these days. Pure was a letdown.
That’s all for now. I feel stupid staying in my hotel room for more than an hour at a time.
Leave a Reply
Most Popular Content
- New Site, Blog Moved
- Pick Up is NOT a Skill
- College Starting Back Up
- I Slept With Entropy And…
- Quote for the Day
- Weekend Humor
- Wednesday Humor
- Wingman Retreat in the Caribbean
- Who Lies More, Men or Women?
- Styles and Locality
- I'm happy for you man. Great to see you moving forward going beyond pick up. Def...
- On it... thanks for the suggestion....
- Can you put up an archives or index session which is just a long list of all the...
- Thanks for the tip.
And yeah, I'm hitting the google keywords hard....
- Yeah, notice it too Kevin. Good luck with that :)
Here's a pratical tip: redi...
- Hm, first impression of the new site is that you picked most of your articles ti...
- Damn son, so the day came. Awesome. Good for you.
Speaking of nick names - pe...
- New game, new luck, Entropy, ahm, I mean Mark!
Will miss the comments about y...
News - Sep 29, 2010 5:34 - 8 Comments
More In News
- Who Lies More, Men or Women?
- Global Pickup Conference
- Meet Me at the 2010 Dating Conference in NYC
- Public Service Announcement
PUA Skills - Sep 10, 2010 14:40 - 18 Comments
More In PUA Skills
- Three Conversation Tricks
- Review: Guide to Phone and Text Game
- Mailbag: 7/10/09
- Mailbag! — (5/11/09)
- Mailbag: Escalation and Social Circles