News - Written by Entropy on Tuesday, May 19, 2009 13:38 - 5 Comments
Things just keep chugging along around here. During the sale from this last weekend, I received a lot of awesome emails from guys sending their gratitude and well wishes. I just want to say, if my material, my books or my blog have helped you in ANY way, the best thing you can do for me is spread the word. Post links to my articles on forums, tell your wingmen about me, etc. Help get the word out.
So Doc’s gone, the new blog is up and running, I’ve re-released my book, so what’s next?
1. I am still coaching. In fact, I still have a weekend open in Vegas on May 29th-30th that I’m available. Shoot me an email if you’re interested.
2. I recently gave a five-hour seminar on Relationship Management. It includes content and material that I don’t think the community has even come close to touching. It was recorded and the video is currently in post-production. Look for it some time this summer.
3. I’m about 75% finished with the long-awaited College Game product. It’ll be an audio product and about three hours in length. My goal is to have it launched by the end of the month.
4. I’ve begun filming myself in-field. It’s still early to talk about this too much. But I will say that I’m pretty damn excited about the opportunities this will present. I’m shooting to have the project done and launched by the end of the summer.
5. I got fat this winter. I’m on a diet. Lame…
This raises another question, for the audio/video products would you rather have them in hard copy or available through secure links online? The pro’s and con’s of each: online means they’ll be cheaper and you’ll get them immediately. But you won’t have that nice CD or DVD case, liner notes and whatever. hard copies means the products will be more expensive and we have to deal with shipping. I’d prefer to put them up online only, but if I get significant feedback otherwise, I’ll have them printed in hard copy. Let me know in the comments.
Leave a Reply
Most Popular Content
- New Site, Blog Moved
- Pick Up is NOT a Skill
- College Starting Back Up
- I Slept With Entropy And…
- Quote for the Day
- Weekend Humor
- Wednesday Humor
- Wingman Retreat in the Caribbean
- Who Lies More, Men or Women?
- Styles and Locality
- I'm happy for you man. Great to see you moving forward going beyond pick up. Def...
- On it... thanks for the suggestion....
- Can you put up an archives or index session which is just a long list of all the...
- Thanks for the tip.
And yeah, I'm hitting the google keywords hard....
- Yeah, notice it too Kevin. Good luck with that :)
Here's a pratical tip: redi...
- Hm, first impression of the new site is that you picked most of your articles ti...
- Damn son, so the day came. Awesome. Good for you.
Speaking of nick names - pe...
- New game, new luck, Entropy, ahm, I mean Mark!
Will miss the comments about y...
News - Sep 29, 2010 5:34 - 8 Comments
More In News
- Who Lies More, Men or Women?
- Global Pickup Conference
- Meet Me at the 2010 Dating Conference in NYC
- Public Service Announcement
PUA Skills - Sep 10, 2010 14:40 - 18 Comments
More In PUA Skills
- Three Conversation Tricks
- Review: Guide to Phone and Text Game
- Mailbag: 7/10/09
- Mailbag! — (5/11/09)
- Mailbag: Escalation and Social Circles