News - Written by Entropy on Monday, February 18, 2008 23:12 - 0 Comments
We put on our first Practical Pickup bootcamp this weekend. Practical Pickup is a start-up that myself, Saffron, and Doc Holliday are running and seeing where it takes us. We had six students, all fairly new to the community, and it exceeded our expectations. We’ve all been sarging consistently for a few years now and have all become very successful, but I wasn’t sure what to expect as far as our ability to teach original material to guys and coach multiple guys in the field. I was pleasantly surprised at how well things went. The students were enthusiastic and did very well in-field. I think a couple of them had “breakthrough” moments, which is always great to see and I’m happy I could be a part of it. We should have a couple reviews coming up in the next few days. Meanwhile, we’re already planning our next bootcamp for next month and Saffron and I have a couple 1 on 1’s lined up in the meantime. So things are going pretty well.
We made a couple logistical mistakes that I think come from inexperience in organizing these things, but we already have plans to remedy them. We’re excited for the next bootcamp and will be announcing the details by the end of the week.
In the meantime, I’ve started sarging consistently again (for me, that’s 4-5 nights a week). As some of you know, I’ve been occupied with an MLTR the past couple months, but the dynamic of that relationship has changed recently, meaning spending less time with her, having less sex with her, and of course, sarging much more again.
Also, I’ve put up most of my LR’s (the good ones, at least) for readers. I may regret it one day if my success continues and some girl finds them, but I’ll cross that bridge when I come to it I suppose. I’ve also added blog links to Patch and Mayson. Patch is a great guy in the Boston Lair who organizes a lot of the Lair events. Mayson is an up-and-coming guy who helped us out at the bootcamp, and I have to say, I’ve met few guys who have come as far as quickly as he has. Give both these guys some love.
Leave a Reply
Most Popular Content
- New Site, Blog Moved
- Pick Up is NOT a Skill
- College Starting Back Up
- I Slept With Entropy And…
- Quote for the Day
- Weekend Humor
- Wednesday Humor
- Wingman Retreat in the Caribbean
- Who Lies More, Men or Women?
- Styles and Locality
- I'm happy for you man. Great to see you moving forward going beyond pick up. Def...
- On it... thanks for the suggestion....
- Can you put up an archives or index session which is just a long list of all the...
- Thanks for the tip.
And yeah, I'm hitting the google keywords hard....
- Yeah, notice it too Kevin. Good luck with that :)
Here's a pratical tip: redi...
- Hm, first impression of the new site is that you picked most of your articles ti...
- Damn son, so the day came. Awesome. Good for you.
Speaking of nick names - pe...
- New game, new luck, Entropy, ahm, I mean Mark!
Will miss the comments about y...
News - Sep 29, 2010 5:34 - 8 Comments
More In News
- Who Lies More, Men or Women?
- Global Pickup Conference
- Meet Me at the 2010 Dating Conference in NYC
- Public Service Announcement
PUA Skills - Sep 10, 2010 14:40 - 18 Comments
More In PUA Skills
- Three Conversation Tricks
- Review: Guide to Phone and Text Game
- Mailbag: 7/10/09
- Mailbag! — (5/11/09)
- Mailbag: Escalation and Social Circles