Posts Tagged ‘MLTR’
The long-time readers here will know that my favorite topic the last year or so has been relationship management — managing expectations, communicating effectively, emotional connections, long-term relationships, juggling multiple women, etc., etc. I think that there’s an obvious gap in PUA material when it comes to keeping women around after you’ve met them. I also think I’m in a unique position in that I’m one of the only pick up coaches or “gurus” who is currently in a happy committed and long-term relationship and has been in many in the past.
I’m putting on a seminar here in Boston on May 10th. It will be all afternoon. It will be recorded and turned into a DVD product. The price to attend is a fraction of what it will probably cost when it comes out, but I encourage you guys to sign up if you’re in my part of the world and interested. There’s limited seating and many of the spots have already been sold.
Topics covered will include:
- Managing and establishing expectations: whether a casual and open relationship or a commited and long-term one, how to establish the relationship and keep it that way.
- Communicating effectively. All relationships revolve around efficient communication. Learn techniques to express yourself better and hear what her needs are.
- The logistics of dating multiple women at the same time. How to manage your time as well as keep things open yet honest without hurting anyone’s feelings.
- Love: what is it? How do you fall in love? What does it mean for the relationship? These answers will surprise you.
- How to generate a genuine and meaningful emotional connection with women, and how that can lead to the relationship you both desire.
- And MUCH more…
Sign up here: http://relationshipmastery.eventbrite.com/
Most Popular Content
- New Site, Blog Moved
- Pick Up is NOT a Skill
- College Starting Back Up
- I Slept With Entropy And…
- Quote for the Day
- Weekend Humor
- Wednesday Humor
- Wingman Retreat in the Caribbean
- Who Lies More, Men or Women?
- Styles and Locality
- I'm happy for you man. Great to see you moving forward going beyond pick up. Def...
- On it... thanks for the suggestion....
- Can you put up an archives or index session which is just a long list of all the...
- Thanks for the tip.
And yeah, I'm hitting the google keywords hard....
- Yeah, notice it too Kevin. Good luck with that :)
Here's a pratical tip: redi...
- Hm, first impression of the new site is that you picked most of your articles ti...
- Damn son, so the day came. Awesome. Good for you.
Speaking of nick names - pe...
- New game, new luck, Entropy, ahm, I mean Mark!
Will miss the comments about y...