Posts Tagged ‘Managing Expectations’
Mailbag, Relationships - Friday, April 24, 2009 9:01 - 6 Comments
Another Friday, another mailbag. I’m in Minnesota, hanging out in some beautiful weather. Today we’re focusing more on relationship issues and getting a girlfriend. As always, if you have questions you want me to answer, either email them to me or submit them here in the comments section.
Love the new layout of the site, sick…it looks very professional. This is kind of a two part question. Again, if you don’t have time to read/respond to this email, don’t sweat it.
What are some qualities or traits that a GF looks for in her BF?
And in your opinion, how much does great sex (assuming that is a quality she looks for in her man) account for the GF’s attractiveness to her BF, accounting for the other qualities that the GF feels attraction for said BF? I’m imagining a pie chart with all the qualities broken up and what chunk of that pie chart is great sex.
Not sure if it matters, but said GF is experienced when it comes to sex.
Well, the honest answer is: it depends. Continue…
Most Popular Content
- New Site, Blog Moved
- Pick Up is NOT a Skill
- College Starting Back Up
- I Slept With Entropy And…
- Quote for the Day
- Weekend Humor
- Wednesday Humor
- Wingman Retreat in the Caribbean
- Who Lies More, Men or Women?
- Styles and Locality
- I'm happy for you man. Great to see you moving forward going beyond pick up. Def...
- On it... thanks for the suggestion....
- Can you put up an archives or index session which is just a long list of all the...
- Thanks for the tip.
And yeah, I'm hitting the google keywords hard....
- Yeah, notice it too Kevin. Good luck with that :)
Here's a pratical tip: redi...
- Hm, first impression of the new site is that you picked most of your articles ti...
- Damn son, so the day came. Awesome. Good for you.
Speaking of nick names - pe...
- New game, new luck, Entropy, ahm, I mean Mark!
Will miss the comments about y...