Personal - Written by Entropy on Saturday, June 20, 2009 4:49 - 3 Comments
The girlfriend and I spent 10 days in Israel and then a couple nights in NYC. It was fun and a good chance to get away from everything and gain a little perspective again. I did a lot of thinking about my life, the PUA community, my job, and what I want to do with it all. Needless to say, there will be a lot of major changes by the end of the year, but I won’t get into them now.
As far as Israel goes, it’s a beautiful country with a very unique culture. Tel Aviv was nice and some of the countryside was gorgeous. Deserts are cool… who knew?
The culture’s interesting probably because they’re in a perpetual state of alarm/war and the entire population is militarized. People can be very rude, blunt and harsh to each other — although none of it is taken personally. I had the chance to hang out with some IDF soldiers as well as a couple other Israelis and their perspective was so foreign to anything we understand as patriotism or comraderie in the states.
I was with the girlfriend, so we did mostly tandem sarging (read: she did all of the work). Mixed results. All in all, the women came across as more masculine, dominant and direct. There’s always a little calibration necessary with other cultures, and I feel like being a much more direct culture, going indirect could pay major dividends (I noticed that same thing in Latin America).
But overall, I wasn’t too impressed with the quality of women. They were mostly stocky with weird faces. In constrast, the men were all well-groomed and ripped with six packs. So, take note, Israel is not the best sarging country. This is the first time in a long time that I’ve come back from another country and been excited to see American girls again. Although I will concede, seeing a hot brunette with an M16 strapped to her back was sexy as all hell.
But with that, the blog is revived. I’ll be posting content again this weekend, and hopefully a product launch this coming week.
As a reminder, I still do coach. Spending two weeks in Vegas and then two weeks in Israel — I kind of blew most of my money, so I’m in the hunt for students again. Doesn’t matter which city you’re in, I can come to you. Email me if interested.
Leave a Reply
Most Popular Content
- New Site, Blog Moved
- Pick Up is NOT a Skill
- College Starting Back Up
- I Slept With Entropy And…
- Quote for the Day
- Weekend Humor
- Wednesday Humor
- Wingman Retreat in the Caribbean
- Who Lies More, Men or Women?
- Styles and Locality
- I'm happy for you man. Great to see you moving forward going beyond pick up. Def...
- On it... thanks for the suggestion....
- Can you put up an archives or index session which is just a long list of all the...
- Thanks for the tip.
And yeah, I'm hitting the google keywords hard....
- Yeah, notice it too Kevin. Good luck with that :)
Here's a pratical tip: redi...
- Hm, first impression of the new site is that you picked most of your articles ti...
- Damn son, so the day came. Awesome. Good for you.
Speaking of nick names - pe...
- New game, new luck, Entropy, ahm, I mean Mark!
Will miss the comments about y...
News - Sep 29, 2010 5:34 - 8 Comments
More In News
- Who Lies More, Men or Women?
- Global Pickup Conference
- Meet Me at the 2010 Dating Conference in NYC
- Public Service Announcement
PUA Skills - Sep 10, 2010 14:40 - 18 Comments
More In PUA Skills
- Three Conversation Tricks
- Review: Guide to Phone and Text Game
- Mailbag: 7/10/09
- Mailbag! — (5/11/09)
- Mailbag: Escalation and Social Circles