News - Written by Entropy on Friday, June 11, 2010 10:03 - 6 Comments
A few months ago, I mentioned that there would be some major changes coming to this blog and my whole business structure this year, including a large shifting around and/or removal of content. Well, these changes are going to start happening probably in the next week or two. I wanted to give all the regular readers a heads-up so I don’t get 400 emails one day complaining or freaking out that the blog is gone. Here’s what to expect and in the relative order that things will happen:
- New product launch. The new product is basically my book Practical Pickup, plus about a dozen of my best blog posts, plus a bunch of audio and video, plus a bunch of exercises and in-field challenges. It’s all organized into a step-by-step system that tells guys exactly what to learn and to practice in order. Obviously when this product is released, the blog posts that are part of it will be removed forever.
- I will be moving the blog over to www.practicalpickup.com. There are a few reasons for this, mostly marketing-related. I will continue to update the blog, although probably only half as frequently. Also, a lot of very generic and boring material that very few of you will read will be added to its archives, again for marketing purposes. My updates there will probably continue to be my personal musings and personal development as they’ve been here the last six months or so. Despite organizing the content for marketing purposes, the updates will not be commercialized.
- EntropyPUA.com will be re-situated 100% for my coaching business. It will probably become a static page with links to my products and coaching services.
- Coaching prices will probably go up slightly again, as well as bringing on 1-2 coaches under me. Do not ask about coaching for me, I already have plenty of friends who are qualified. If you’ve been thinking about doing some coaching, and don’t want to get hit with the new prices, my guess is they’ll go up in August sometime.
- My guess is by the end of the year, I will start a personal travel blog/site, which will receive more attention and be more about living mobile, passive income, international travel, and other life observations. It appears as time goes on, I’m going the way of Herbal and Style… becoming far more interested in developing my lifestyle as a whole, rather than just getting laid a lot.
I love writing this blog and still put a lot of time and effort into it. But these days, it makes less and less sense for me to maintain it to such a degree — both professionally and personally. It will continue to exist, but whereas for most of the last 3 years, it’s been either my ENTIRE business, or the primary focus of my business, going forward, it’s going to have to become a secondary priority.
There have been some seriously life-changing discussions here and when it comes to intellectual engagement and understanding, this is the best readership I could ever hope for. So thank you all.
Upcoming posts: Entropy plays with online game, new observations on day game versus night game, my observations on having fuck buddies again for the first time in over two years.
Leave a Reply
Most Popular Content
- New Site, Blog Moved
- Pick Up is NOT a Skill
- College Starting Back Up
- I Slept With Entropy And…
- Quote for the Day
- Weekend Humor
- Wednesday Humor
- Wingman Retreat in the Caribbean
- Who Lies More, Men or Women?
- Styles and Locality
- I'm happy for you man. Great to see you moving forward going beyond pick up. Def...
- On it... thanks for the suggestion....
- Can you put up an archives or index session which is just a long list of all the...
- Thanks for the tip.
And yeah, I'm hitting the google keywords hard....
- Yeah, notice it too Kevin. Good luck with that :)
Here's a pratical tip: redi...
- Hm, first impression of the new site is that you picked most of your articles ti...
- Damn son, so the day came. Awesome. Good for you.
Speaking of nick names - pe...
- New game, new luck, Entropy, ahm, I mean Mark!
Will miss the comments about y...
News - Sep 29, 2010 5:34 - 8 Comments
More In News
- Who Lies More, Men or Women?
- Global Pickup Conference
- Meet Me at the 2010 Dating Conference in NYC
- Public Service Announcement
PUA Skills - Sep 10, 2010 14:40 - 18 Comments
More In PUA Skills
- Three Conversation Tricks
- Review: Guide to Phone and Text Game
- Mailbag: 7/10/09
- Mailbag! — (5/11/09)
- Mailbag: Escalation and Social Circles